• Ron Paul 2012
  • Committees of Safety
  • Recent Posts

  • Retake Congress!
  • Categories

  • Archives

  • RSS LewRockwell.com

    • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
  • Ron Paul 2012
  • Pages

  • April 2009
    M T W T F S S
    « Mar   May »
     12345
    6789101112
    13141516171819
    20212223242526
    27282930  
  • Meta

The Media Is Lying to You About Pirates

Actually, rather than telling outright lies, the media is just doing what it normally does–divulging about 30% of what is really going on and spinning it to fit their agenda, while conveniently leaving out the other 70%.

I certainly do not support or defend pirates or their tactics, but the point is that there is always another side to the story (that is not covered in the “mainstream” corporate media). This video from the IFC Media Project fills in some of the missing pieces on the whole piracy thing:

MORE INFO: You Are Being Lied to About Pirates

.

You Can Help Detect and Prevent “Terrorism”

The odds of someone winning big in the lottery and being struck dead by lightning in the same day are about as high as the odds of being killed by a terrorist.

But no one is allowed to doubt that the streets are just crawling with “terrorists”, so we get more laughable absurdity from the state that brought you the MIAC report: